EN 659 CERTIFIED UP TO 25 WASHES –
TEXTILE AND LEATHER
We have worked long and hard to protect our firefighters against cancerogenic particles. Now we take one step further in our project for a healthier work environment. Introducing machine washability to our firefighting gloves. Our leather gloves receive best result in a separate wash program whereas the textile gloves can be washed together with the turnout gear.
- 40° gentle program.
- Dry carefully over a long period.
- Reingrease with a suitable grease.
- Warning: Fast drying shortens the life of gloves dramatically.
- Care instructions as for other training dress;
- 60° machine wash.
- Tumble-drying or likewise.
- Should be washed often for extended durablity.